Here is a guide Line for candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME examination on how to check their results.
Send a Text "RESULT" to 55019 from your registered phone number(s).
There is no need to go to any CBT Centre or cyber café to check results.
Those who were ABSENT, got their Registration CANCELLED or results WITHHELD.
The following are the responses to be expected:
1. If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: “This phone number was not provided during registration.
2. A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss X, your result is as follows… (And the details will be Displayed)”.
3. If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
4. If a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required of you.”
5. If a candidate was absent, he/she will get“CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
6. A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
7. “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.